The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. It’s home to numerous beaches, coral reefs and nature reserves, as well as rare animals such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Mahé, a hub for visiting the other islands, is home to capital Victoria. It also has the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and beaches, including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
Mahé, measuring 28km long by 8km wide, is the largest island and cultural and economic hub of the Inner Islands, and the international gateway to Seychelles. It is home to the international airport and the nation’s capital, Victoria. The island is home to almost 90% of the total population (or approximately 72,200 people) reflecting Seychelles’ diverse ethnicity and descent from African, Indian, Chinese and European populations, and is the seat of government and the chief centre of commerce.
- • Return flights including taxes
- • Arrival and Departure transfers in a private minibus.
- • 4 Nights Accommodation on Half Board meal plan.
- • Meet and Welcome by our airport representative at the airport with a personalized sign board.
- • Extra meals, Snacks, refreshments etc.
- • Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, Room Services, Use of Mini Bar.
- • Overseas Travel Insurance.
- • Gratitude & Porterage
- • Any other services not mentioned in “cost includes”